So, on Christmas morning I slept till about nine o'clock and when I got up this is what I found...
Now this was definitely worth getting out of bed for. The present opening began and then I played with my toys for hours after that. My favorite gift of the day was my Handy-Manny pop-up tent...I love it, and after I opened it I opened all of my other gifts while sitting in my new tent.After opening all the gifts and eating a very big breakfast....and then playing with the new toys a little more, we all got dressed and went to some friends' home. While there we celebrating Jesus' birth with cake and singing "Happy Birthday" to Him. I'm pretty sure my Mom and Dad said this would become a family tradition of ours!
After a great nap and some more playing, the day ended! It was definitely a Merry Christmas for our family and I love all of my gifts. I hope that you and your family had a wonderful time celebrating Jesus' birthday!
Good Night,
Davis
PS. Stay tuned for the next chapter in my life...

No comments:
Post a Comment