Thursday, December 2, 2010

Couple of Things

Recently I have been one busy boy!  Grammy and Pop-pop left Tennessee and headed back to Florida and I started preparing for a quick trip to North Carolina.  I'm looking forward to connecting with some of my Mom's old friends and some family as well.  We will have a dessert fellowship at my Grandaddy Asby's church and it will be a blast!! I can't wait to meet some fun folks! 

I have been playing hard.  I love cleaning out a couple of the kitchen cabinets and banging pots and pans, and also my new great love is Veggie Tales.  I watch my Veggie Tales DVD about 5 times a day....love it! 
I also love my winter hat.....even inside!
I've had to start using my nebulizer again because of my little case of bronchitis and junk in my throat.  It works really good.
Too cool for school when I'm sporting my shades. 

Hope you all have a great weekend and we'll chat soon!

Davis

1 comment:

Aunt D said...

Ahhhh....Sweet boy! Great picture!! I love and miss you -Aunt D <3