Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm A BIG Kid Now

I've had alot going on in my house over the last week.  It was a week of much, much celebration and activity in the Peters house.  I love these busy weeks, and I always love a good celebration, especially with some of my favorite people. 
First of all, on Thursday morning my Grandma flew in very early.  She came to visit and join in on the big party!  We spent the day on Thursday doing alot of shopping.  Now, I'm not much of a shopper anymore, however if there's an escalator involved, I'm all about it.  I love riding the escalator, and as a matter of fact, it is my favorite mall activity.  Plus, I always score when I go shopping with Grandma, because she gets me great stuff! That's what Grandmas do, right??
Secondly, we celebrated my parents anniversary on Friday.  FYI- Mom gave Dad some sneaks that I reeeeaaaaaly liked! 
Dad took Mom to this place called the Grand Ole Opry (kinda sounds like an old folks hang out to me).  Grandma and I stayed home and played really hard while Mom and Dad celebrated a quiet night out.  I'm not sure why I wasn't invited?!  They had a great time and so did Grandma and I!
Thirdly, Saturday brought the grandest of all celebrations. It was my birthday!  I turned two on Saturday and my day started out with many presents.  I had presents from so many people, and had a great time opening them, but I saved some to open on Saturday night.  I went to church that night and then went to my favorite place to eat....Chick-fil-a!  I love their indoor playground, and I am one tough cookie going down that big slide.  After playing, I came home and had some cake, opened more presents, and played, played, played.  I ended the night with some skyping with Grammy and Pop-Pop, and then Aunt Lisa and Uncle Chris. It was a great birthday and I'm so thankful for the two happy years of life I have experienced so far.  I received many cards and just want to say a huge "Thank You" to everyone who thought of me on my big day! 





Thanks again for all the love on my BIG day!
Davis

No comments: