Friday, September 16, 2011

Tickle Me Elmo!

Friday is all about fun around our place (actually, what day really isn't in my life?).  So I dragged dad out of bed and took him and mom to Murfreesboro to see my all time favorite friend Elmo.  Yep, I was going to meet Elmo live and in person.

And let me tell ya, I wasn't let down!  He was awesome.  I was able to spend about 30 minutes hanging out with him.  Yes, there were some other kids around, but Elmo paid all of his attention to me...

I decided to share him with some friends and the lady read us all an Elmo story.

This was one incredible day.

After I said goodbye to Elmo (that was a little sad), we decided to go for a stroll.  While strolling, I met some new friends... only problem was... they didn't have much to say.

I even tried to get them to giggle by squeezing their nose.

And I also found that they don't like to share so I decided to try to grab their basketball... didn't work!

Oh well, it was a great day in the 'Boro.  And it was another great Friday.

Hope you are well. Come and see me soon if you can. Maybe we could go and see Elmo!
Davis

No comments: