Friday, September 30, 2011

Planking And More

Me and my daddy are always goofing around. So the other day mommy caught us doing the hip new fad on the internet... planking.  It was fun and exciting as is just about everything around my house!

Speaking of exciting... there's gonna be a lot happening over the new month in my life.  Here's where it begins... First, our church is growing so we are going to 2 services this Sunday. (Twice the time with my friends:). Second, we are going to see my Grandparents in NC on Sunday, October 9 for a few days (daddy is staying home to work). Then when we get back, my Aunt Lisa, cousin Logan, and Grammy and Pop-pop are coming up here for a week.  Gonna be fun.

And finally, the biggest news of all, we are moving out of this nightmare called an apartment. Let me tell you, it can't come soon enough.  For the last 11 months, I have endured the Barnum and Bailey Circus living above my bedroom.  So with great enthusiasm, we are moving into a house!  I can't wait.  Actually, I can because the room I am moving into is purple with girly wall paper so I will wait until Pop-pop makes it look better.

Here's my upcoming new pad...

And my purple bedroom:)

I hope to keep up with you.  Everything is grand here in TN. It is Family Friday (daddy's day off:) so we are headed out to find something to do for little or no cost:)

Love y'all,
Davis

No comments: