Friday, October 28, 2011

The Most Busy Week..

You would never guess all that has gone on in my world since the last time we talked.  Let me just begin by saying that there are lots of new things and they are all good!  I'm a thankful little boy!

For starters, Grammy, Pop-pop, Aunt Lisa, and Logan came to Hendersonville this past weekend.  Logan and I had a sleep-over and he was such a great "partner in crime."  Needless to say, we are already tight buddies!  
Aunt Lisa and Logan had to leave on Monday evening. I was very sad that my buddy had to leave but I realize he has a household to run just like me:)  We had a great time and I hope he comes back real soon. 

Secondly, my family and I began to move out of our apartment on Wednesday of last week.  The moving was a slow process until Friday rolled around and then it was like a hurricane came through and picked up everything and moved it!  The hurricane's name was Daddy (a.k.a. Barry):)  Daddy is such a mover and a shaker and he really knows how to get things done.  Daddy had help from lots of great friends and I'm thankful they were willing to pitch in. 
I will show you some more pictures of my new room in the blog posts to come.  All I can say is my new "crib" is absolutely awesome and I'm diggin' it.  I also have a bonus room that I've claimed as my own as well.  All of my toys are in the bonus room so that's where I spend alot of my time.

In the midst of the wild move, I was able to find time to go the the Grace Church Pumpkin Festival.  It was a real blast!  The weather was beautiful, and I was able to enjoy the inflatables, pumpkins, and the choo-choo train at Barnes & Noble.  It was an all around great event. 
I look forward to slowing down a little in the next few weeks.  I will be doing alot of sleeping, and trick-or-treating, and preparing my little tummy for Thanksgiving!  Hope you are doing well, and please check back soon for an update!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Davis 

No comments: