Friday, January 6, 2012

2011.... In The Rear View Mirror

I just wanted to share a few brief highlights of my past year.  Alot has gone down here in Hendersonville, TN, and in my world over the past year.  Lets take a quick peek at some of my favorite things...........here goes...


Grace Church had a preview service in January, February, and March and then launched on Palm Sunday in April of 2011!  It was a great day for Daddy, Mommy and all of our friends here in H'ville, TN! So grateful for our church and look forward to all that God is continuing to do at Grace Church. 
My baby crib was converted into a "big boy" bed.  It really wasn't that hard to get accustomed to since it was the same mattress and all.  I am getting to be a big boy and this was a key step to me attaining "big boy"
status.
 

I was thrilled to ditch my high-chair.  Dad and I went shopping and came home with me a Cars table and chairs for me to eat on.  I love it and I am still using it.  It's great too because there is an extra seat for when all of my friends come over to eat!  And, yes, this was another step towards being a "big boy."
             
   
Uncle Greg, Aunt Denise and my cousin Seth invited us to go on summer vacation with them.  We had a great time.  Our vacation included lots of fun at the water park, train rides, putt-putt, good food, and lots of good laughs!

Yet another exciting event was when we moved out of our apartment and into this nice rental house.  I now have a new bedroom and this awesome play room.  I can have toys everywhere:)  Please don' tell Mom I said that about the toys!  Anyway, I love my new pad!  And, as I've said before you all are welcomed to come visit anytime!

Lastly, my Uncle Quentin, Aunt Lori, and cousins Alan and Bryce came and spent a week with me.  We had a blast.  I loved playing with them, and especially wrestling with Uncle Q!  It was a fun week and I hope they will come back in 2012! 

There were many more highlites of this past year but I can't possibly fit them all in one blog!  I pray that you and your family had a wonderful year and that the best years lie ahead!  So, Happy New Year from me and my family and heres to a fresh start. 
Love ya'll and I'm thrilled to share this new year with you!
Davis

No comments: