Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas, The Circus & Drill Baby Drill

Lately there has been alot going on here in my world.  Last week I went to school on Tuesday, Life Group with Taylor and Parker on Wednesday, went to the circus on Thursday, and then went to meet some new (to me) friends.  It was a great week and I had tons of fun.  Sometimes on the really busy weeks it's nice to just take a day or evening and hang out at home so that I can have a little time to chill and play with my cool toys.  By the way, I recently put some batteries in my new drill, and it's awesome....check it out!  (Don't forget to wear safety glasses when drilling)
The circus was definitley the weeks hi-lite!  Dad had found us some tickets and I was so excited that I coul hardly even take  nap.  We arrived early to see some of pre-circus fun, and that was great too!  Among my favorite things were the clowns, elephants, big bicycles, and tigers.  It was a blast, and I was asleep long before I arrived back at home that night. 

That's just one of the things I wanted to share about the busyness of this past few weeks.  Take care of yourself and check back here real soon!!

Have a great week!
Davis

No comments: