Saturday was a fun day in my world! I woke up, ate breakfast, helped Mom get ready, and then shaped up myself a little. We loaded into the car and I wasn't even sure where we were going. I picked up a pamphlet from the backseat and it said Hoppity Hop on it, with many pictures of inflatables and fun stuff! I remembered that a few months back Dad had taken me there with my friend Canon, and I had a blast when we went there. There was one hiccup the last time I was there and that was, I was supposed to be using the potty and I didn't take the time to, and pooped in my pants while there........Daddy punished me BIG time! I told Mom that story as we were riding along in the car, and little did I know, that is where we were going. Our church had an activity at Hoppity Hop and we had a blast!
While at Hoppity Hop.......even Mr. Hoppity Hop came by and visited with us! He was really nice and I kept hugging him and giving him 5's! It was a great day and I hope you've enjoyed the pictures!Have a great week!
Davis

No comments:
Post a Comment