Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day + Pajama Day = Lots of FUN

Today is Tuesday, February the 14th, better known as Valentines Day!  This year is the first year that I kinda sorta understood what this day is all about.  Mommy and Daddy kept telling me about Valentines Day, because last week when I left school the teacher told us that our class was going to exchange Valentines this Tuesday and also that it was pajama day. I gave all of my friends a really cool Cars Valentines day cards with a pencil attached to them.....they're awesome!   Really the only thing that could make Valentines day any better than it already is would be to celebrate it in your PJs.....so we did, and boy was it fun!  I brought home all of my Valentines day cards and candies, and found that Grammy had sent me a package with a nice Valentines day card and some other goodies!  I have decided that I love Valentines Day because I LOVE everybody and I LOVE chocolate too! 

Here are a few pictures of me with my pajamas on, with all of my Valentines Day goodies;)
So, I just wanted to say a huge "Thank You" to Grammy and a Happy Valentines Day to all!!!!

Love ya,
Davis

1 comment:

Candy said...

Such a big boy! We miss you guys!