Saturday, March 7, 2009

I Won't Be Long

Hey everyone! Hope all is well on the outside (you know, I'm on the inside). My family and I went and saw the Doctor on Wednesday and he, once again, said all was well. He also said I was in a great position to come out and see everyone. I knew I was in a pretty comfortable position, cause it puts me to sleep whenever Mom will get still. He didn't really give us any new news as to when I would be able to see and meet everyone, but I do know I'm supposed to be out by Sunday, March 8 (WOW, that's soon). So, I better just enjoy some of my last alone moments, huh?!?! I look forward to meeting Mom, Dad, all of my Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles and cousin Seth. Hopefully Mom, the Doctor, and I can all work together so that I will be out of here by the end of next week. I hear that I have lots of people waiting on me, so I won't be long! I better go, Mom and I have some cleaning to do this morning. Looking forward to meeting you! Davis

No comments: