Sunday was a big day around the my parental unit (that's my house). It was my mommy's first "Mother's Day!" You should have seen her. She looked beautiful! Daddy and I went out and bought her a few gifts including a dozen white roses from me!
After going to the 12 noon church service, I took my mommy out to lunch with my daddy, pop-pop, grammy, and mom-mom (cool to be with her...she's my great grandmother who's 83). Despite a rough lunch (I was great...the restaurant wasn't), we put some memories into our lives that we'll cherish forever.
Here's a quick photo my daddy snapped as we left the restaurant. Sorry my eyes are closed. The sun was in my eyes...haha!

It was a great day! I love celebrating anything that includes my mommy! She is the greatest mommy in all the world. I am so blessed to have her. Thanks mommy for all your love. I love you!
Well, I hope you celebrated a great day with your mommy! I did!
I'll talk to you soon,
Davis Anderson

No comments:
Post a Comment