Saturday, May 9, 2009

We're Home

After 5 days on the road, me, my mommy, and my daddy arrived home safely Friday night! We have been on a road trip that included attending the Drive Conference at North Point Church in Alpharetta, GA (I really didn't, but daddy did along with the Parkview staff). Me and the Parkview staff chilling at another eating establishment (it seemed like we ate 9 times a day) One night, we skipped out a little early and all of us went to the Braves Game. It was my first baseball game ever! And I loved ever minute of it! Popcorn, hot dogs, pretzels, peanuts - we had it all. Okay, I didn't, but it sure smelled good! Then after the conference was over on Wednesday afternoon, me and my parents headed to Gadsden, AL to see some of my daddy's friends when he traveled with Gold City. We had dinner with Danny, Holly, and their daughter Sadie as well as Joel and Ashley and their son Will (he's only 5 months old so we got along well). We then called it a night! The next day was busy with us seeing Gold City off as they left out for the weekend. That bus was big! It was fun meeting all the Gold City peeps as well as seeing where my daddy worked and lived. Then it was on to see my daddy's friends - the Parrack's. My daddy traveled with Jay Parrack years back. So we got together with Jay, Keri, and their kids- Kaylyn and LJ. We laughed a lot! Jay is crazy. Here's me and Jay. I was a little spooked by him because my daddy has such a deep voice and Jay is the exact opposite. He sounds like a women (maybe that's why he sang tenor for GC). After our visit with the Alabama folks, we headed for an overnight stay back in Atlanta. Here's me and Mommy chilling at the hotel... It was time to head back to Palm Coast after being gone for 5 days! BTW, I was great on this whole trip. I was on my best behaviour! We arrived home on Friday night and I was wore out... Now, I just got up on this Saturday morning and I am feeling great! I am glad to be home! Now it's time to get ready for a big day tomorrow...Mother's Day 2009! My mommy's first one! Gotta run...lunch time, Davis

No comments: