Well, if you are here in Palm Coast you know that it has been raining for over 48 hours straight, and there is more to come. Me and Mommy are tired of it. I've had a cold over the past week and with the rain came a drop in the temperature. So, Mommy does not think it would be a good idea for me to go out in the cool weather.
We have been a little creative finding things to do. Mommy has been washing clothes, which is not very creative, but me. . . well, I have been rockin in my rockin chair. Usually Mommy is cuddling with me in the chair, but this time I decided to fly solo, and boy was it fun!!

Before I got in my nice, big, blue rockin chair I tried sitting up on the sofa and it didn't go so well.

I still haven't figured out why my Mommy and Daddy think sitting on the sofa is so comfortable. It just doesn't do it for me.

No thanks to the sofa. . . as you can see!
Well, I better get going. I'm gonna go rock a little more and if I get tired of that maybe Mommy will play some board games with me . . . or something like that!!
Bye for Now!!
D
2 comments:
He is so cute!! I love his smile.
Thanks Ang!
Post a Comment