Daddy, Mommy and I had a very busy Friday and Saturday. On Friday morning we were all up early and we had to take my Daddy to the ear, nose, and throat doctor to have him checked out. His ears have been hurting alot lately so Mommy and I took him to Port Orange. On the way home we needed to get the oil changed in the car so we stopped off in Daytona. While at the car lot it was time for me to eat. Mommy got my bottle ready and I grabbed it and went to town. Mommy and Daddy were impressed that I could hold my bottle. I knew I could all along but I was just holding out on them to impress them with my skills. It was a first, and let me tell you that bottle was good!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment