Friday, September 4, 2009

Bono

Tonight Daddy, Mommy and I went out on the town. . . the big town of Palm Coast! Actually, we even ventured a little further and went to St. Augustine. We went out to eat with some of our friends and then headed to the outlets. I had a fair time, because I am struggling with my gums right now, and they are driving me nuts. Who would have ever thought that something as small as a tooth could give me such a hard time??? I can't sleep good, I drool everywhere, I don't feel well, and overall just feel like I'm falling apart all because of a little tooth. I did catch a little nap in the car on the way to the outlets and then woke up for all the shopping action! Daddy found me some really cool glasses, I think they look like Bono (the leader singer for the band called U2... just in case you didn't know). I think I look way cooler in my glasses than Bono though, and I'm pretty sure Mommy and Daddy think I do too. I caught another little snooze on the home and then wanted to play for a little while after getting home. Please pray that my teeth come in really soon and that Mommy, Daddy, and I don't lose too much sleep before they do come in. Hope you all have a great weekend and I hope I see YOU this weekend!Good Night, Davis

No comments: