Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pimp My Rides

Got some good news to share with you! I got some new wheels recently and I've been having a blast riding in style around the neighborhood. Now, I have to take mommy or daddy with me, but that's okay. They are good company.
Here's my first new ride. Some friends at church gave me this. I love feeling the wind in my face as we fly down the streets....

Then just a few weeks, my daddy got some Target gift cards (at his own request) for his birthday. He wanted to buy some mountain bikes for him and mommy to ride. Well, you can't forget about me....so they bought me a sweet ride....

Now I need to grow into....so we just took a spin around the block. As I get bigger, I'll be racing up and down the streets. It will be fun 'cause now me, mommy, and daddy can go riding....

Well, now you see my wheels. Give me a shout if you want to go cruisin' some time soon. Until then, I'll be pimping my rides....

Davis

No comments: