So recently I turned six months old! Man am I
feelin' old. I had to go the doctor for my six month check up and that trip included 3 shots. I don't really care for the shots, but I'm pretty tough so I try to "man up" when the nurse pulls out the needles. I weigh
almost 18 lbs. and and am just over 28 inches long. The doctors says I'm a lean, mean,
growing machine. . . . just
kidding!! He didn't say that but he did say that I looked great and appear to be right on track with my growth and progress, so that was great news.

With the doctor visit behind us, Mom said we needed to go get family pictures made. Daddy was really reluctant, but finally with a little prodding we all ended up having pictures made on Sunday afternoon. I did pretty good, but wasn't really fond of the bright flash that happened every time I even began to crack a smile. We were able to view the proofs and I thought I would share a few with you. . . so here goes.

No comments:
Post a Comment