Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Very Sleepy
As I said in a previous post, I slept through the night, and every since then I have slept every night. I am getting some great sleep and I wake up feeling great. I love eating my big breakfast at around 8:30am and then playing, playing, and more playing.
Speaking of playing; I really love my walker. I think it may very well be my favorite toy of all time, or at least of the last 6 months. It wears me out when I play in my walker for a long time. I get sooooooooo tired and that's great because then I sleep much better.
Let me tell you about my evening. Mommy needed to go run some errands and get some things done and so my Daddy said, "Why don't me and Davis go with you?!" Me, Mommy and Daddy went to Ormond and while Mommy was getting her errands accomplished, Daddy and I went to the beach. It was so windy, and I loved it. I also love hearing the ocean, that was really cool. Of course, the night ended with Mommy getting a coffee and Daddy getting some orange sherbet ice cream, and me . . . well I got a lousy bottle when I got home. Mommy says one day I'll get the fun stuff!!
I better run. I have to go to the doctor today so keep me in your thoughts and prayers!
Davis Anderson Peters
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment