- My favorite time of the day is at night right after I get my bottle. It's usually around 8:00ish. I always get really giggly then and I love laughing with Mommy and Daddy before going to bed.
- My favorite toy is now the TV remote control. Mommy and Daddy think I have a radar that locates that thing. It's such a blast to play with and makes the TV do funny things (although I think Daddy took one of the batteries out because it's not doing anything anymore, ugh)!
have a thick, smooth texture and they are very sweet.
- My favorite day of the week is Friday because Daddy has the day off of work and is home with Mommy and I. We always do something fun on Friday. Like this past Friday I bundled up and we went to St. George Street in St. Augustine, and it was awesome!
- My favorite day of the week is Friday because Daddy has the day off of work and is home with Mommy and I. We always do something fun on Friday. Like this past Friday I bundled up and we went to St. George Street in St. Augustine, and it was awesome!
- My favorite new song is Glory to God Forever by Steve Fee. The Overflo students had it in their worship set a few weekends ago at church and it was the bomb. I love that song!
Okay so that's just a few I'll give you some more later. I hope you have a great week. Mondays are difficult on me because I'm trying to get back on schedule after a busy weekend.
Okay so that's just a few I'll give you some more later. I hope you have a great week. Mondays are difficult on me because I'm trying to get back on schedule after a busy weekend.
We'll talk soon,
Davis
Davis

1 comment:
Welcome to the world of remotes! I will save you money now- don't even bother buying him a toy one. Even if it looks just like the real one, he will still want the real thing. Same goes for car keys and cell phones. Don't know how they know it, but they do!
Post a Comment