Monday, November 16, 2009

Popeye Needs Spinach

This weekend I was supposed to keep you posted and show you what I did with myself, but I got sick.  I woke up Saturday night over and over and over and could not breathe.  My nose was a mess!  I always sleep better with my pacifier and, of course, when you can't breathe through your nose it's never good to have your mouth stopped up as well.  I had a bad cough too, because of laying down, and all that yucky stuff draining. 

Anyhoo, Monday morning came and Mommy took me to the Doctor.  Dr. Davis said that I was just really congested and gave me some medicine to dry up my head. . . YAY, so I can breathe again.  After yesterday's 3 vapor baths and humidifier; today, I feel much better and am well on the way to recovery. 
I love holding my pacifier in my mouth on the side, kinda reminds me of Popeye.  Plus if it's in the side, I can breathe better.  You think I would stay healthy and never get sick if I ate spinach like Popeye?  Just a random thought. 

Well, I hope you were well this weekend and had a great time.  I hope to see you soon and I hope to be 100% soon.  Please keep me in your prayers if you think of me. 

So long,
Davis

No comments: