Well, it is my first official Thanksgiving Day and it has turned out to be all that I ever dreamed! My day began with a great night's rest and getting up at 8:00am. Then I got up and ate some Cracker Barrel (at least that's what Daddy calls it). It was just my good ole' food that mommy feeds me every morning. Then I just played hard until an awesome afternoon was in order. Then some lunch...
We then headed to grammy and pop-pop's house. We enjoyed a lot of laughs, a ton of food, and a quick nap. It was fun hanging out with my cousin Seth along with his mommy and daddy (my Aunt Denise and Uncle Greg), grammy, pop-pop, and mom-mom. Can't forget my mommy and daddy too. I even got a toy. Didn't know there was gift giving for this holiday.
Now, here's the good stuff...the things that I'm thankful for...
1. The love of my family... I love my grammy & pop-pop (FL), grandma & granddaddy (NC), my aunts & uncles (all across America), my cousins (Bryce, Alan, Seth), my great-grand parents, and of course, my mommy & daddy. I love you all!
2. My church family at Parkview... I've only known you a short time, but thanks for everything!
3. God and His Son Jesus... Looking forward to getting to know Them more.
4. My friends... From my blog to facebook and all those I have met around, I've had a blast with you. Thanks for letting me share my life with you.
5. The ladies at my daddy's office... Thanks for always making a big deal over me. I love stopping in. You hug on me and hold me...I love every minute of it!
6. The students of Overflo... They rock! No wonder why my daddy loves his job so much! I look forward to having a blast with you.
7. The toys of my life... They keep me busy and occuppied!
8. My music... From Steve Fee to Mac Powell, from Smitty (Michael W.) to Meredith Andrews, and from Barney, Elmo and the Cedarmont kids, thanks for putting a spring in my step.
9. My videos and TV... Sid the Science Kid, Super Why (Wyatt), Curious George, Sesame Street, and Wheel of Fortune... thanks for making me smile (and keeping me quite).
10. For the outstanding 8.5 months on this earth! Life is great. I am a very blessed little man.
Well, thanks for letting me say thanks! You probably notice there's no photos today. That's on purpose, it's not about about me today...it's about everything around me!
Happy Thanksgiving,
Davis

No comments:
Post a Comment