Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bagels & Bats

This week I've had a couple of new encounters.  The first of my new encounters was with a toy bat.  Mrs. Michelle, my friend from Delaware, sent me some goodies and among them was a really cool spiderman bat and ball.  I really enjoy playing with the bat.  Thanks Mrs. Michelle and Mr. Stan!

My second new encounter was with a frozen bagel.  Mom gave me a half of frozen bagel and it was really fun to play with.  I think she was expecting me to put it in my mouth, but that's crazy, it was much more fun to just play with and destroy.  Who needs to eat it when you can play with it??  Right??

It's been a fun week and I'm sure it holds even more fun this weekend.  I look forward to sharing it all with you later. 

So long for now and I hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend!

Davis

No comments: