With all that said, there's still plenty of love and smiles around my neck of the woods. I think these pictures are worth a thousand words...
Thursday, January 28, 2010
A Picture (or Two) Is Worth a Thousand Words!
Ya know, my life is so good! I love every minute of it...even when I've been sick over the last week or so. But I am feeling much better. I did find out though, that it isn't much fun around our house when we're all sick. Well, the good news is, I'm back to about 98%, daddy is at 95%, but mommy is still hacking her head off so she's probably about 60%. 
Good times at my house! Well, gotta run. Kinda feelin' a nap coming on! Need my beauty sleep cause we're finally able to head to daddy's Overflo Student Nite tonight! Can't wait to see all my friends. This cold I had kept me away for too long!
Love y'all,
Davis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment