Thursday, March 4, 2010

Long Time

So, I have to admit its been a while since I've been able to blog.  I've been at Grandma and Grandaddy's house in North Carolina.  I stayed there for a week.  My Mommy and Daddy took a quick jaunt up to Chicago and I stayed with Grandma! 

Weeks with Grandma are great because there is alot of eating involved.  Grandma is a great cook and she likes it when people "Eat BIG" at her house after she cooks.  I have to say that I tried to do my part on the eating and had a good time doing it. 

When I left North Carolina there was this white stuff on the ground called snow.  It was really pretty and I didn't want to leave.  Though the leaving was sad, it was good to get back home to sunny Florida and my own crib (the pack-n-play just isn't the same).  I loved my weekend with my grandparents and look forward to seeing them when I celebrate my 1st birthday next week!! 

Hope you all have  great week & stay warm!
Davis

No comments: