Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Aftermath

Twas a very busy week. . . the week after my first birthday.  I knew I had to go the doctor for my check-up and I also knew that my parents needed me to have some pictures made.  So many demands on me, just a small one year old boy.  I was able to accomplish the task of pictures, thanks to mommy.  This coming week I will go to the doctor, just prayin I don't have to get any shots. 

I am lookin forward to the months ahead because I know that it is going to get really warm soon!  I am so ready to enjoy my little swimming pool I got for Christmas, and also some long morning strolls. 

I better run because some of me and my parents friends are coming over this afternoon.  Some of the Overflo students are coming to have a early supper with me! Yay!!  Actually they are coming to do a little bit of leadership training, as they are all seniors in high school.  Better run and clean up my "crib". 


Peace Out,
Davis

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love your pictures! You are a pretty handsome guy! Happy Birthday!