Saturday, March 13, 2010

Officially 1 Year Old

Well, my day started yesterday with many Happy Birthday wishes from mommy and daddy. . . & grandma too!  I took a bath, and got all cleaned up for my party.  I didn't really know what a 1year old birthday party would include but boy did I love it all. 

The festivities began at about 6:00.  Celebrating with me was Mommy, Daddy, Grandma (from NC), Uncle Greg, Aunt Denise, Seth, Great Aunt Carol (from DE), Grammy, Pop-pop, and my Great Mom-Mom.  We had a blast!!  As a matter of fact, I look forward to doing it all over again next year. 

Not only did I have gifts to open from the people present at my party, but I also had gifts from Aunt Lisa, Uncle Chris, Aunt Lori, Uncle Quentin, Alan, Bryce, Crystal, Darren and my Great Aunt Chris. . . Thank you all soooo much for all the awesome toys and nice clothes! 

I also need to thank Mrs. Heather for the awesome Elmo cake she made.  Not only did everyone have a large Elmo, but I had my own little Elmo cake to dig into.  I think I may eat a little more today!  Thanks to the Overtons! 

I loved my Birthday, and also have loved the first year of my life.  I look forward to spending many, many more wonderful years with all my great friends and family.  I'm also thankful that God has kept me boo-boo free for a year.  I am trying to learn to walk, and it's not always easy to steer clear of boo-boos while learning these new skills. 

Thanks for all the Happy Birthdays!
Davis

No comments: