I am growing up faster than my mommy and daddy can comprehend! I have spent most of my first year sitting in everyone's lap or laying around on the carpet. Well, things are changing fast. The reason is... I am now standing everywhere I can. Now I haven't mastered the walk yet, but I am getting close!
I use everything I can to support me, even a kitchen cabinet every so often! Now you can sing..."Pants on the ground, pants on the ground...."
After standing around so much, I need to rest so I'll use anything...
Speaking of sitting around, today was a big day because my ride got pimped! Yep, I got a new car seat! This thing is the mack daddy of car seats. It even has a cup holder. Just another sign that I am growing up!
Well, gotta get back to standing around! Make sure you begin to celebrate with me starting now because my birthday is this Friday, March 12! I'll be the BIG ONE! Stay tuned to see the festivities...
Bye, bye,
Davis

No comments:
Post a Comment