Friday, June 25, 2010

Daddy Day and Mr. Rick

Ok, it was daddy day last Sunday, and to be honest, it didn't get off to a great start!  I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I guess.  I looked really cool with my outfit so my mommy and daddy thought it would be a great time for a photo shoot.  I didn't...

Well, the day got better!  After going to church then coming home and taking a long nap, we went over to Uncle Greg and Aunt Denise's house.  I had a great time eating, going for a stroll on the beach and hanging out with Seth.  Here we are with all our daddies...
Nice hats guys!

Well, at least at the end of the night I got a picture with my daddy!

And a big laugh with my Aunt Denise!

Once we got back to our pad, I called it a day.  However, I didn't make it to my room!
Great way to end Daddy Day!

Now the rest of the week was pretty busy!  We had errands to run and naps to take. (Been sleeping a lot lately..think I'm cutting more teeth!)  Then we had a big night at our house as mommy and daddy invited over some of their good friends, Mr. Rick and Mrs. Carol.  These folks are really nice.  Now Mr. Rick and I became even better friends because when mommy served up dessert with brownies and ice cream, Mr. Rick invited me up in his lap!  Wow, he knows how to feed me right!  Everybody else always puts these little bites on the end of the spoon.  Mr. Rick gave me what I wanted.  I got spoons full of ice cream! 
It was awesome!  What a night.  I've asked mommy and daddy to invite them over next week, the week after that, and the week after that!

Well, I better let you run.  Gotta get a quick nap.  Heard daddy say we're going to 5 Guys Burgers and Fries in a little bit....

Lovin' Ya,
Davis

No comments: