Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Growing Up Fast

Well, I went to the doctor today for my 15 month check up!  All is great (except the terrible shots I got).  He said I am one solid boy weighing 28lbs. 14 oz. and 32.5 inches long.  And he confirmed to my mommy that, yes, I am teething really bad!  I've tried telling my mommy and daddy that!  After it was all said and done, the doctor's office gave me a Matchbox car so it ended well.

Other than that, all has been the same around here.  Just growing like a weed...
Sorry for the "no shirt, no food rule" at the table, but I was just trying to cool off after a big nap...hence, the big stretch!

Oh yeah, I need to show you this!  I am growing up!  I was able to hold my own cup and use the straw too on Monday.  That was really cool...

Well, I'm gonna jump in the tub.  Been a busy day.  Talk to ya real soon!

Bye for now,
Davis Anderson

No comments: