Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Out & About

Been a pretty busy week or so, but there's still time set aside for my mommy and daddy! Here's a picture from a recent walk that mommy and me went on! We discovered something new that I now really love...

Nothing better than a swing at the park.  I've already asked daddy for one at the house!

Then tonight, me, mommy, and daddy went to the beach for an evening stroll. Yep, in my stroller.  We decided to go real far and guess what?  We walked past Sally's ice cream.  So I asked to stop.  And then it was snack time...  I waited patiently for something good...

And here's what I got!  Well worth the wait!

Nothing better in the world than a good ice cream cone on a hot evening at the beach!

Well, gotta jump in the tub now.  Then it's packing time for my trip to Nashville, Tennessee tomorrow.  I'll tell ya more about it later.

Bye,
Davis

No comments: