Monday was reading day. Mom and I drove down to Barnes and Noble and though we were late for reading time, I still played with Thomas the Train! The stage, the train, the books, the toys....there are so many things I love about that store!
Mom, Dad and I are gonna go downtown this afternoon and see what is going on before the Country Music Awards. We decided that since we were in Nashville we had to go see what all the news has been about with the awards downtown, and outdoor concerts, and activity! We decided that "When in Rome do as the Romans". Therefore, we must partake in a little country music in Nashville. Actually, we are gonna be looking for some stars...a.k.a celebrities while we are there too! I'm looking forward to it and will take picture if I see anything/anyone interesting!
Hope your week is great,
Davis

No comments:
Post a Comment