It has been a beautiful three weeks in Hendersonville, TN. We are loving it here and loving the fall foliage and all the cool weather that comes with it. There are many parks and walking trails close to where I live and I have taken full advantage of them. The first day I went on a walk I saw a big BUCK run across a soccer field....no, I'm not lying, I thought he was coming after me. Mommy tried to take a picture of the buck but was a little slow to the draw.
I really just wanted to touch base and show everyone a few random pictures of the beautiful trees, my walking trail and my play space at home. I can't wait to show some of you, around Nashville when you come and visit.
Have a great night!
Davis

1 comment:
Did his Granny give him another haircut? It looks shorter!
Post a Comment