Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas in ....November

Grammy and Pop-pop came to Hendersonville, TN for Thanksgiving and it was quite an adventure.  Unfortunately, a couple of days my Mom and then my Daddy didn't fell well, so we took it easy.  Mommy and Grammy did hit up some Black Friday sales and then the fun came.....presents.  We were not gonna open any presents but when I saw all of them I just couldn't resist.  Grammy was just gonna save them all for Christmas morning and let me open them then, but she wouldn't be here, so I broke into a few of them. 
I had to pause for a quick phone call, to tell some folks about my new toys!
Then I started opening othere peoples packages.

I also had a ton of fun jumping, throwing, and playing in the paper!

At the end of the night, I picked up my favorite toy and started to wind down!  We had so much fun, and I'm thankful for the gifts I opened.

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and ate lots of Turkey.

Davis

No comments: