Friday, August 31, 2012

Daddy's Big Day

August twenty-sixth was the big day....it was Daddy's big day!!  I get very excited about birthdays and the twenty-sixth was Daddy's!  I love celebrating Daddy and all, but really I love presents and cake!  Sunday, I wasn't feeling 100% and I didn't want to take my virus to church and share with anyone else, so Mom and I stayed home.  We stayed home and waited with great anticipation for Daddy to come back home so we could have a great big bash on his BIG day!!  We had a really nice lunch, birthday cake with candles and singing, and then..... drum roll please.....presents!!  When anyone at my house has a birthday and gets presents I always get the privilege of helping them open them.  It was awesome helping Daddy open his gifts and celebrating him, despite the fact that I wasn't feeling so well. 
So, just in case you missed my Dad's birthday, it's not too late.  He will accept any belated birthday gifts you wish to send our way:)

Bye for now,
Davis

No comments: