Well, well, it's been a busy summer and as it is coming to a close one of the things that I look foward to is going back to school. I was pumped this year to start going to school a few days a week. I have new teachers this year, and some new classmates. I look forward to singing songs, saying the pledge of allegiance, crafts, Bible stories, playing on the outdoor and the indoor playgrounds, and so many more things!! Unfortunately I went to school one day and then was sick that night, so I was set back a few days, but today I was back and at 100%!! It was a great day back and the only thing that I DO NOT like about school is the fact that I have to lay down and take a nap (lay quietly) at the end of the school day. Other than nap time, it is a blast!
 |
| Ready for school! |
So, it's been a busy few weeks, and I have so much more to share with you so stay tuned..... more to come ........soon!!
Love ya'll,
Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment