Monday, August 27, 2012

Surprise Setback

As most of you know, this past week was supposed to be my first week of school.  I'm gonna be attending a program called Tree Hollow and it is on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I enjoyed school last year and was a little excited to go back after Summer break. 

On Tuesday morning I woke up not feeling great but went on to school anyway, since it was the first day and I had alot of anticipation about meeting new friends and having a good ole' time.  When Mommy and Daddy came to pick me up I just was not feeling so hot....  actually I was hot;)  I had a fever and continued to have one that night.  After running a fever for about 24 hours, I then began to have a rash all over me.  Mommy called the doctor and the doctor said (no more monkeys jumping on the bed... just kidding!) that I had a virus known as hand, foot, and mouth disease.  To make a long story short, I have had a fever on and off, a rash on most of my body, and some sores in my mouth for about 4-5 days!  It was terrible!!

I am very thankful for those of you who've been praying for me.  Over the last few days I have felt much better but am still taking it easy as I recover back to full health.  Today is actually the first day I am eating normal again, and my stomach isn't bothering me, so that's awesome!   I better run, just wanted to tell you about my little setback.  Please check back soon as I have alot to catch you all up on!

Love ya,
Davis

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love the new look on your blog! I am so sorry Davis got that stuff...yuck! Thanks for updating! God Bless!