Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Vacation Fun

 I hope and pray that you all have been doing well.  It's been really hard to keep up with everyone, (including the blog world) during my busy Summer.  This summer has been full of fun and activity, but today I want to tell you about my Summer Vacation/Family Reunion I recently went to in Fenwick Island, Delaware.

Daddy, Mommy, and I left on Sunday afternoon and set sail, (not really) to Delaware!  We were all really excited, but knew that we wouldn't be able to make it there that day.  We stopped that night in Roanoke, Va, which seemed to be sort of a midway mark on the trip.  After a great night sleep, we were back on the road on Monday and finally arrived that afternoon around supper time.  From Monday evening until the the following Sunday, it was a week full of fun.  Among the hi-lites of my week were going to the beach and catching the waves, going to several boardwalks, eating lots of great food, riding some great rides, spending time with my family that I don't often get to see, and playing with my cousins!  Here are a few pictures of the week!
      
It was a great week and we made so many memories!  I can't wait till my next vacation.... hopefully it will be soon!
Love Ya'll,
Davis

No comments: