Thursday, April 30, 2009

Birthday Surprises for Mommy

So, yesterday was my Mommy's 30th birthday (don't tell her I told you her age), and we celebrated. Daddy and I had planned a fun day full of surprises for her. However, before her birthday was ever here, I gave her a mini birthday cake and some flowers, and she loved them. Mommy was trying to be easy to please for her birthday and told my Daddy to just give her money, but of course Daddy didn't listen, but guess who did??? Me!! I got my Mom a card and put my .30 cents in it. How's that for a memorable gift?? Daddy and I took Mommy to Jacksonville for the day on Wednesday, but not without obstacles. One the way to Jax, they realized they left my wheels in the other car, yes my stroller. But, Daddy was quick on his toes and called some of my friends who let me borrow their stroller. . . thanks alot Stephen James and Spencer!! Our day included The Cheesecake Factory, Starbucks (where Mom opened her gifts), shopping, Olive Garden, friends, and lots, and lots of laughs shared and memories made. I think Mommy had a great Birthday, and I decided I like celebrating Birthdays because Mommy and Daddy bought me a new pair of pants. I love them. Hope you had a great Birthday Mommy. . . Love you!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Birthday!!

Your blog is adorable, we came across the "davis" blog from the Overton's.

Hope to see you at church soon little guy!!

See ya... the Butler's

angela said...

YAY! for Laura's bday. He is adorable!!!