Saturday, June 27, 2009

Eat and Sleep Is All I Do

It's been a busy week at my house. My church was hosting VBS all week so my daddy was up early everyday. I slept in most of the week, but then got ready and went and saw daddy a few days. I had fun seeing that many kids in one place. I can't wait to be hanging out with those kids over the next few years. My mommy caught me doing a few crazy things this week, and here's proof... I am getting really close to holding my own bottle... Then I got caught snoozing big time! I was playing with my bib then decided to just go to sleep midway through. I was very sleepy! Then just today, I was a little fussy. I know you thought I'm never like that, but oh well. I'm a little boy and I just may be teething or something! So to keep me settled down, daddy laid me across his lap and within seconds...I was out like a light! There was mommy being camera happy! It's gonna be a great weekend! It's VBS weekend so I'm going to sneak into a morning service to hear all my friends as well as hear my daddy (my daddy is speaking at all four services).

Well, speaking of eating and sleeping (as this blog is called), I just ate and am now having a hard time keeping my eyes open to type this. So I am off to sleep...

Talk to you later, Davis Anderson

No comments: