Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Seeing Through Daddy's Eyes
Since the day I was born I have noticed that sometimes my Daddy wears glasses and sometimes he wears contacts. I have to admit that I am very intrigued by his glasses. I really wanted to see what my Daddy saw when he looked through those big glasses. So, one day Daddy let me take a look at the world through his eyes.
It was really cool how everything looked bigger through Daddy's eyes.
Oh yeah, you may be wondering why the front of my shirt is unbuttoned like that, well, my Daddy thought it would be neat to get a picture of my big chest muscles. . . so there you have it. I know you probably did not even notice Daddy's glasses for looking at my big chest!! Just kidding with you.
I better roll, it's almost time for bed.
Good Night,
Davis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Davis, I didn't think that you could get any cuter, but I was wrong.
Post a Comment