Recently my Daddy and Mommy introduced me to a new friend. He doesn't talk
alot but he is always available to hang out on the couch with me and even take naps with me. He is a great play mate! Mommy thinks he may be a worm, but I like thinking of him as my pet snake. He is really colorful and even makes some noise when I grab certain parts of his body.

I play with him
alot and even wrestle with him. I like just gazing at him sometimes because I think all of his colors are very, very interesting. I am pretty sure he is officially my best buddy.

I love giving my buddy kisses and hugs too! We get close and cuddle
alot!
I play really hard with my buddy and then I have to break for a nap, and the cool thing about my snake is he is always up for a nap right along with me! I love it!!
I better run, gotta go play some more!
Have a nice weekend!
Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment