We started the day out with a big breakfast. My Mommy and Daddy could not sleep very well, so Mommy got up and went to the McDonalds drive-thru. When she came home it was a nice chicken biscuit for Daddy and coffee for Mommy. . . oh and formula for me, of course. After breakfast Daddy opened his Father's Day gifts. Among the gifts I gave him was my favorite bib!
Monday, June 22, 2009
My Daddy's First Father's Day
Well, Friday night we went out for dinner and had a little pre-Father's Day celebration and then Sunday was the big day. . . my Daddy's very first Father's Day! I was so excited to celebrate with him. I am still very young, but even though I've only been on this earth a little over three months, I LOVE MY DADDY! Daddy always makes me laugh, or just smile, and our favorite times are when he tucks me in bed every night.
So, we headed off to church! After church we came back home, changed clothes and went to Grammy and Pop pop's house the celebrate the day with the fam. We had a wonderful lunch and after watching golf all afternoon we came home and crashed for the night.
I hope my Daddy had a wonderful first Father's Day! I am already looking forward to Father's Day next year. I LOVE YOU DADDY!!
Bye for now,
Davis
Daddy opened his other gifts and I think his favorite was a picture of me. Mommy and I were very sneaky and we went and had some photos made of me and Daddy didn't know it. He loved his picture & displayed it in his office all day Sunday! After opening all the gifts Daddy left for church and Mom and I proceeded to get ready for church ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment