Saturday, June 6, 2009
Happy Camper
It has been a busy week around here. As we skipped in and out of the rain, we have been having a good time. My week included...my first photo shoot for daddy for father's day (don't tell him, okay?), shopping with mommy, went to student night on Thursday night (heard daddy speak and had a good time with all my friends), and then last night's video scavenger hunt with the students.
Here's what I decked out in for the scavenger hunt....I was all smiles...
Daddy asked for a serious pose....
And if you are wondering...yes, I am mommy's new man! Sorry daddy!
Wearing this brought a smile to mommy as well as me too!
Well, it is off to what we do best on Saturdays....nothing much. Just chillin' like a villan'!
Lunch time....adios,
Davis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Davis you are so stinkin adorable! Darren and I can't wait to see you again real soon! We love you!
You are the cutest baby I've ever seen! I really thought so after you got me in the nursery when I was changing your diaper! haha! I suppose I forgive you! Just kidding! We got it under control and your still my favorite! shhh.. don't tell anyone!
Love, #1 babysitter, Anna
Look at that smile!!! So sweet.
Post a Comment