Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Daddy's Big Day

For those of you who don't know, today's is my Daddy's birthday. Since it hasn't been that long since I was born, I vividly remember what it was like in my first moments on earth, and I wonder what it was like when my Daddy was born??? I'll bet my Grammy could tell me all about it!! I'll have to ask Daddy what his first few moments on earth were like. . . wonder if he remembers??? My special surprise for my Daddy was to update all the pictures in his huge, collage type picture frame of me. He has a huge frame in his office of all black and white pictures of me, so Mommy and I went and had my new pictures developed, loaded Daddy's picture frame with them, and wrapped it for him to be surprised this morning. He really liked it and he was totally surprised with all of his new pictures! YAY, mission accomplished!! Saturday night Me, Mommy and Daddy went out to eat. Mom and I surprised Daddy with dinner at TPC Sawgrass.
For anyone who may not know that is a professional golf course at Ponte Vedra, and if you know my Daddy you know that anything related to golf, he loves! Mom and I scored once again!
So, if you see my Daddy today please wish him a Happy Birthday! I know I've only known him for just over 5 months but he sure seems to be a swell guy, and he's a great Daddy (my favorite)! I love you Daddy & Happy Birthday, from your favorite son!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! My hubby is always up for golf too, if he ever needs a partner!!