Monday, August 24, 2009
New Adventures
It was a very, very busy weekend and Monday for me and my little family. We had a early celebration on Saturday night, but I can't tell you what it was for because I will post about it later, but boy did we have a blast! Then, Sunday we were at church in the morning for two services and then came home for a big lunch. I was really exhausted, as usual, after leaving the nursery where I play with all of my friends. I had a great nap on Sunday afternoon and woke up ready to go.
The adventure of the day was when my Daddy took my high chair out for the first time and we gave it a test drive. I enjoy sitting up high in my chair because I feel like such a big boy and there are so many gadgets on it to play with and touch. Mommy says I eat much better in the high-chair and I think I agree. 
I also had a new experience on Monday night. . . my walker! I love playing with all of the fun gadgets on it as well, although I haven't really caught on to moving it with my own feet. I'll figure it out though, just give me time.
Well, stay tuned for more of my adventure on Saturday, and I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Davis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment