Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pillows & Squash

My last few days have been a little tough. I think I am trying to get these things called TEETH, in my mouth, and boy does it hurt. I'm trying really hard not to give my Mommy and Daddy a hard time though, even though my mouth really does hurt. I was given a wonderful little bean shaped pillow before I was born, and I love it. The other day I kept trying to pick my head up (like I always do) and my Daddy had the novel idea to use my favorite pillow to prop my head. I really enjoyed being able to lay in the floor and still see everything. I love my Davis sized pillow! Thanks for my pillow Mrs. Beth! Another new eating adventure I've had is with squash. So far, I like green beans, sweet potatoes, and squash. I hate cereal and peas. Neither my Mommy or my Daddy like peas either so I'm pretty sure they will never make me eat them (thank goodnes). The only thing I don't like about eating is sometimes I get a little over anxious and Mommy can't seem to feed me fast enough. . . the end result is me screaming, because I love to eat!!
School is getting ready to start back and I kinda wish I was going, but Mommy and Daddy say that it won't be long. I hope all my friends enjoy their first day of school.
Well, that's enough of me and I'll keep you posted on my little life!
Have a great weekend! Davis

No comments: