Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hilton Head..The Last Few Days & The Aftermath

As posted earlier we've been in Hilton Head for a few days of chillaxin'! Here's some photos of our last day and night out! We headed out to a really cool place on the island! It is a very familiar place to golfers...Harbour Town. Daddy says it's where the big guys play... like my friend, Davis Love III. We got some good photos especially at the top of the big lighthouse...
Then here's the 18th hole (in the background) of that famous golf course. Daddy and I might play it next year!
Here's my two favorite people in all the world as they enjoy the views...
Then we even got pop-pop to climb the 116 stairs to the top. "Pretty good for the ole' man"...as he says often! Love my pop-pop. Here's daddy and pop-pop...
It seemed like all we did all week was eat! We talked about where we would eat dinner at lunch...wow! Oh well, it was all good! BTW, loving the opp to now eat from the high chair!
Well, like everything else...all good things must come to an end! So we headed back Thursday morning, but not before I woke up with a cold! So since we've been home, the aftermath has been rough! I've been hacking my little head off! Doctor says I should be fine, just gotta take my meds and get plenty of rest. In the meantime, just chill out on my favorite pillow and watch tv...
Well, I'll keep you updated on the my first cold of 2010! Say a prayer for me!
Love y'all,
Davis

No comments: