Thursday, January 21, 2010
Mickey's Co-Pilot
As you know after Christmas I was only home for a few weeks and then I went to Hilton Head with my family for a few days. So, I did not have alot of time to play with all of my new toys I received for Christmas. I have had so much fun with them all since I've been home. It's so nice to have a room full of my toys, and that's not my bedroom, it's the family room. Alot of my toys make noise, so at any time I can turn on a song or sound (Mommy and Daddy love that).

I especially like my Mickey airplane that I fly in. It sings songs, lights up, and the propeller spins too. I love it! Anytime you need a ride, you can come fly with me and Mickey!
Off for a flight,
Davis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment