Now, that's not all, but I've gotta go. Mom is calling me to go help her do some chores. Better run, Davis
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Nine Months of 2009
As you know 2009 has come and gone. Alot of new things have happened. I was born into this world in March of 2009, so unlike most of you, I only experienced life (where I could see everything) for nine months of this year. It's been a great year for me. I have learned lots of things. Let me show you just a few of them.
First, I've learned to feed myself (with my hands, of course).
Secondly, I've learned how to crawl like a army man.
Thirdly, I've learned how to fit into really tight places and squeeze through to areas where mommy and daddy may not want me to be.
Fourthly, I have learned that if I want everyone to laugh, I should make my favorite funny face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment